Monday, January 12, 2009

Eviction Notice!!

Well, I talked to Dr. Thompson this afternoon, and it is official....Ethan's eviction notice has been issued and he will be arriving on February 4th!! The details on which type of induction we will do, depends on my body at that time. But, I just wanted to get the word out, that this is the plan as of now. If he decides he needs to call the shots and arrive sooner, well, then obviously that is what will happen, but if he doesn't, then it's 2/4/09 for Ethan!!!

3 comments:

The Shillingburg's said...

Congratulations! Does it make you feel better with a firm date?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet you Ethan! Aunt Katie is going to spoil you rotten just like I do for your big brother!

Jaime said...

Congrats on the eviction date! I know you are ready for him now!