Friday, January 30, 2009

Prayers

Most every post I put on here is about our sweet little family, but this one is different. When you look at the list of other "blogs" on the right side of your screen....on that list are blogs of friends, and some are blogs that I have come across randomly and that I have not and will never meet the faces of the people in them. I just enjoy keeping up with them.

Through one of my favorite blogs, I was made aware of a family that is hurting in the worst possible way right now. They are losing an awful battle with Cancer in their 2 year old little girl Tuesday. I read through her mom's blog over their battle with cancer. Tuesday seemed to be doing very well with all her treatments and moving right along toward beating cancer, then out of no where, her cancer doubled in size in less than 1 week and is now taking her life. They just found out on Wednesday that everything has gone downhill, and now she isn't expected to live through the week.

http://half12.blogspot.com/

My heart just breaks for her family. She has 2 older brothers and a twin sister. Her life is ending way too soon, it is one of those things in life that here on earth, we can NEVER understand. As a mommy, my heart is burdened for the pain her mommy must be feeling as she cuddles her child here on earth for the final times.

Please pray for this family as you feel led. I just felt the need to share.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I was going to post her blog on my page so others could pray for little Tuesday, but now i'll be posting for them to pray for her family. I can't imagine losing a child so young.