Monday, May 4, 2009

Ethan is 3 Months Old Today...3 Months of Pure Sweetness

Where does the time go? Where has my newborn gone? How quickly the days go by! It makes me so sad to know that with each passing day, my last itty bitty baby is getting older and bigger! I will never again have a newborn!! So, I just have to enjoy every second with my boys that we have. I am so blessed.

Ethan is such a sweet baby. He is a total joy. He is becoming a little chatter box. He loves to talk and coo and he does it constantly. He loves to be talked to and he will smile, and laugh, and wiggle and squirm! He is a happy little fella and loves attention! He is so patient with his brother. He will let him do just about anything to him. He gets poked and prodded and stepped on and licked and kissed and kicked! He looks at Wesleigh with adoration already! He loves to sit in his bumbo chair and watch Wesleigh play. He just watches everything he does. I’m not so sure, that is such a good thing!!

Ethan is a pretty good little sleeper. He loves to sleep on his tummy. He loves to listen to the classical music his mobile plays. He wiggles and squirms and turns completely around in his bed. I find him in opposite directions from the way I laid him down. He is so strong and getting stronger everyday.

He loves to eat his oatmeal at night and he loves to chill in his high chair while he watches mommy cook dinner. He really loves to have a meltdown right when the big people food is hot and ready to eat! He loves to eat. He loves to poop in a clean diaper! He still loves his swing, and prefers the big swing that sings side to side better than he likes his travel swing that swings front to back.

He already loves to be outside and is finally getting a little more used to the wind. He loves his bath and warm PJ’s after his bath. He thoroughly enjoys the times when he gets his mommy all to himself when Wesleigh is napping.

I love this kid. He is such a joy. He is growing up way too quickly right before my eyes. It seems like just yesterday that we were meeting him in the hospital for the first time. I feel like before we know it we will be celebrating his first birthday! I am so thankful to be blessed with such a sweet, healthy, perfect baby boy. I love and adore him and I am thankful to the Lord for blessing me with such a perfect, adorable little boy.

Although it makes me sad to see him growing up I feel privileged to have him in my life and to have the honor of watching him grow, change, and develop every day. He has taught me a lot as a mommy and showed me that it is in fact possible to love more than one baby so much my heart could BURST!

I love you sweet Ethan!!
After bath tonight.
He just started pouting during my photo shoot!

What a face!
Pouty boy!
Squirmy Wormy!
Smiley boy!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle!
Look at that double chin, earlier today!
He looks so chubby here, but he really isn't.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't believe how fast it goes!

Michelle C said...

I total know those feeling of wanting to stop the world so you can enjoy every minute of baby. I love the pouting pictures!! He is a cutie!

Momma Bear said...

sweet, sweet boy!