Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pool & Bumbo Fun

Gran bought Wesleigh this little pool. We tried it out for the first time tonight after dinner.

He was so excited when he saw it...
A little hesitant, but sticking his toes in...
Well, maybe I will just stick my head in through the rainbow...
blowing bubbles
drinking from the water hose...
He was taking the water hose, digging in the sand with it, then putting it in his mouth. Then, he would get in the water, and blow bubbles to wash his mouth out. Then, he would repeat...
Gotta play in the sand...
Yummy....
This is the pool after the play. 500 million trips in and out and in and out of the pool. We had fun. Thanks Gran!!


Ethan was sleeping during the pool fun, but today he discovered how fun it is to sit in his Bumbo seat. Wesleigh had this seat when he was little, but due to his big head and weak neck, he never really liked it, so it never got used. Ethan loves it!
A little smile for mama. He wasn't in the smilin' mood.
Look at me, I'm a big boy!
Hangin' with the big boys
Watching my brother play...just moments before he ran over me with his big truck!! Gotta love that big brother!!


My sweet boys are such a joy!! They are growing up too quickly, I am trying to enjoy every second!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

So cute! Ethan looks so tiny next to daddy!