Monday, March 30, 2009

Diapers and Dr. Smith's

We go through lots of diapers on a normal day, but lately we have been going through TONS of diapers and Dr. Smith's diaper rash cream!! Both boys started in with diarrhea on Friday, and it has been relentless! I will spare you the details, but it has been frustrating and has taken a toll on the diaper stash and the momma and daddy!!

They are both still drinking and eating normally, so according to the doctor we just have to let it run it's course.

We didn't go to church yesterday because we were afraid to pass anything along to other tots, but the doctor said that it really isn't necessary!! DARN!! I look forward to Sundays and interacting with adults!! We got some projects done around the house, the laundry room is done!! So nice!! We have a few more projects that need to get done, but we are waiting for Nana and Grandpa to come and help with those!

So, my world is all diapers and Dr. Smiths and coming up with bland things for Wesleigh to eat. I am about running out of ideas, diapers, and skin on my hands due to washing them every 5 minutes after changing diapers!! :-)

Hopefully we will feel better soon!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Must be running thru everyone's house! We've gone thru a ton of diapers and tissues! I suck noses so much these days that I'm glad we have three aspirators. I'm never to far from one!
I hope your diaper suppl will stop running away soon! Feel better Wesleigh!

Dacia said...

oh, i hope they feel better soon too!