Friday, October 31, 2008

Adventures at Nana and Grandpa's House

So, from Monday, October 20th until Wednesday, October 29th we were at Nana and Grandpa's house!! On Wednesday, the 22nd, we had to go to San Antonio for a doctors appointment to check on Mr. Ethan!! He is doing great! Growing, growing, and growing!! Dr. Thompson says everything looks great. Ethan's heartbeat was 140 as usual. He even told me that I could skip the entire month of November, b/c he knew that I was planning on being in New Mexico for the month!! I do however have to endure the LOVELY 1 hour glucose test to test for gestational diabeties!! So, next week, I will have to take care of that here in New Mexico somewhere and fax the results to Dr. Thompson!! I am adorable!

One day while we were hanging out at Nana's house, Baileigh came over to play. She was bored, so Nana took the lid off of her ice chest on wheels, put Wesleigh inside, and they both had a blast in the ice chest wagon!! Baileigh pulled him all around the house and he just laughed and laughed!!

Hi Mommy!
Showoff!

I spent a lot of time taking care of my grandma! She has been having some rough days lately, and it was nic to be able to be there for her. She adores spending time with Wesleigh, and watching him be adventurous! We also got to see Katie, Joey, Abbie, Emma, and Sara-Kate. And of course, we saw, Uncle Brad, Kaye, Baileigh, Dakota, and Cayelee.

Wesleigh gets very spoiled to his Nana when we are around there!! She is absolutely not able to walk past him without getting into BIG trouble if she doesn't pick him up!! He also likes crawling all over his grandpa and stealing all the goodies he keeps in his shirt pockets!! My mom is a lot of help when I am there, it is so nice to have it!! I actually get to go places by myself!! Yep, I said by myself!! It is an amazing concept, b/c normally, I have an adorable blonde haired, appendiage that goes EVERYWHERE I go. But, when I am at my moms, I go to the store alone, I even get to go to the bathroom alone....well, I guess what that really means is that I get to shut the bathroom door. That doesn't mean that Wesleigh doesn't sit outside the bathroom door and cry or beat on the door until I finally come out!! But....I guess shutting the bathroom door is a luxary I normally don't have, so I will take it!!

On Tuesday before I left the next day, I took Wesleigh on an early Trick or Treating adventure to see both sets of my grandparents. They were pleased to see the little monkey!!

No comments: