Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Ol' Wesleigh

I spend much of my day in this frog-like squating position!
Then, I stand up as much as I can, and every once in a while I take a step, but that is still pretty scary!
I'm just too darn cute!
Oh, yes, and I have learned to throw fits! This one is because my mommy won't let me play with her expensive camera!
But, usually I am a pretty good boy and I love to play with my toys!

I love to eat!!

Well, I decided that I needed to take the time during Wesleigh's afternoon nap to upload a few pictures! He is so crazy active and into everything. He loves to stand up in the middle of the floor without holding on. My grandma thinks he is the coolest kid ever, because he just squats then stands up without even touching the floor with his hands. She says that this is not how most kids do it. Leave it to Wesleigh!! Oh, and for at least 2 months, everyday I worked with Wesleigh to get him to clap. We would do it everyday and he would just laugh at me. Well, one day while at mom and dad's Wesleigh and I were planning to go to a George West High School football game and my mom told Wesleigh that he had to learn to clap so he could go to the game, and what does the little stinker do???????????? He claps! And, he hasn't stopped clapping since. It is absolutely adorable, and just this week he has learned how to make his clapping make noise! He is so adorable. I can't seem to get him to clap while I have the camera pointed on him though. I will keep trying to catch a shot for you! He also learned to wave bye-bye for his Nana. Just this week he has gotten the hang of "High Five". Nana was working hard with getting him to blow kisses, but he just laughs at her!! I told him that he may clap first for Nana, wave bye-bye first for Nana, but if he says Nana before he says Mama, I'm gonna beat him!!!!!!! No worries though, because he has no interest in talking. He just laughs at you when you try to get him to say something. I guess he will do it in his own time!!



No comments: