Friday, December 26, 2008

Beeville Christmas

Last weekend was incredibly busy with Christmas party after Christmas party after Christmas party. By Sunday night, we were all exhausted, but Wesleigh and I had to get up first thing Monday morning and drive the 8 1/2 hours back to Carlsbad.

I don't have any pictures of our Port Lavaca Christmas Party with my mom's side of the family, because I was a big bozo and just took my camera and not the camera bag...well the battery had little to no life left and the fully charged spare battery was tucked away in my camera bag in Beeville!!!
However, we did have some great times before we headed back.


Nana and Grandpa gave Baileigh, Dakota, and Kaylee a basketball goal for Christmas. Dakota was just helping them put the finishing touches on it!!

Nana helping Dakota open something...


MawMaw caught having a "moment" with Elmo Live


Wesleigh, enjoying Dakota's Elmo Live....he now has one of his own that Santa brought him...


This is my Grandma, my dad's mom and me and my two brothers. Justin on the left and Brad on the right.


This is my Grandma and her 3 kids....my dad, and his sisters, Judy on the left and Barbara on the right...


This is my Grandma and her 8 grandkids...all but one are married and multiplying!!


Our crazy family minus Jim, Guy, and Jaedyn


Brad's girls...Baileigh had just opened her Easy Bake Oven she got from us


Kaylee posing with a new gift...not sure what it is!! I think it is Polly Pockets something....


Nana introducing Dakota to her new Elmo Live...


Baileigh putting a bow on her daddy's head!!


Such a cutie!!


Dylan and Serena


Baileigh, Dakota, and Kaylee


So Handsome...


Cute little butts...


These two kids adore each other....for Dakota, it has been from the beginning, for Wesleigh it has been an aquired love. He used to be scared to death of Dakota because she is just a very loud child. She would get in his face and get very excited and get really really loud and scare the crap out of Wesleigh. It has only been within the past few months that he has learned to adore her as well. She calls him her "wessy" and likes to know where he is at all times.


No comments: