Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!

Well, as most of you know, we have been waiting and waiting and waiting on the government!! I know....such a shocker!! In some ways, we spend our whole lives waiting on the government in one way or another.

But, we finally got our answer today!! Jim's last day of work at the Academy will be Friday, January, 30th, and he will travel home on January 31st!!! WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! We are glad to finally have a count down day to getting him out of here!! This means that we can be flexible with the induction date. I will proabably still stay at my mom's house b/c she is after all an hour and a half closer to the hospital than we are at home, and I wouldn't need to be traveling anyway, but at least we will be in the same state!!!

1 comment:

The Shillingburg's said...

Yay!!! I don't know how you do it! We'll be praying for your little family!