Friday, December 26, 2008

Early Carlsbad Christmas

Well, as I know I have mentioned before...we had the most perfect Christmas planned out, prior to the governement changing our plans. Everyone had to adjust a bit in order to accomodate Jim's work schedule. Gran and G-Pa really adjusted their plans and brought Guy and Jaedyn out to Carlsbad on Friday night, and stayed until Tuesday. Jim enjoyed every minute of spending time with the family. Of course, Wesleigh and I were still in Beeville, for our crazy busy Christmas weekend, but we drove the 8 1/2 hour drive on Monday, so that we could celebrate Christmas with Guy and Jaedyn and with Gran, G-Pa, and Caleb.
I was beyond exhausted, but we had a great Christmas anyway. Wesleigh got his very own chair that he totally loves. Guy and Jaedyn got a Wii, some luggage, and various other exciting toys. Ethan even got a few presents of his own. Jaedyn helped to open a package of Newborn diapers that Gran and G-Pa got for him. I forgot how tiny those diapers are!! I got a new purse and some accessories to go with it as well as some decor for the house. Jim and I also got some games for the new Wii!! Jim also opened his gift from my parents that evening, and was thrilled with his Ipod...now, maybe he will leave mine alone!!


Jim and I are both very grateful for everything we recieved, but most of all for Gran and G-Pa making the trip to Carlsbad so that we could have Christmas as a family. Thanks so much!!


This is a dart gun that Guy got that him and Caleb really really enjoyed!!

Jaedyn posing with her new luggage.

Wesleigh opening the "big one"

It was his new chair, that he instantly loved!!

Jaedyn with her new girly stuff...fake fingernails!!

Jaedyn opened a gift for Ethan....diapers!!!

Guy and Jaedyn opening the Wii

Caleb was helping Wesleigh open a gift...I just love how sweetly Wesleigh is looking up at him!

No comments: