Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beeville Birthday Fun!!!!

We had Wesleigh's first Birthday Party on Friday...At least the Beeville edition of it! We will have the San Angelo family party on Tuesday, then a celebration with mommy and daddy in Carlsbad on his actual Birthday.


We will let the pictures tell the story for the most part...Those who joined us for the party fun were...Grandaddy and MawMaw, Aunt Glenda, Ashleigh & Laynie, Katie, Joey, Abbie, Emma, Sara-Kate, Nana Karen, and Da Hartman, Brandi, Joey, Caye, and Kaylee. Many thanks to Brandi for the many pictures and to Joey for operating the video camera so that Daddy will be able to enjoy the fun too!!

So, first we had a yummy Chalupa dinner for the adults and hot dogs for the little people....

Then...it was time to open presents!!Yummy...this paper tastes great!!! I would have been perfectly happy with paper and boxes for my birthday!!This a cool tonka truck that picks up blocks when I push it and walk behind it....wait...that would require me to walk...hmm....Cool...my very own dinnerware set...
Look at that silly monkey on that bag!!
I got lots of very cool toys. I got some bathtub toys that I think are super fun. They help me to drink the bath water, and that makes my mommy and daddy mad!!! I also got a new book, a drill and saw that talk to me...a ball popper that shoots balls up into the air and then mommy gets to chase them down...I got a turtle that sings to me...a tractor and trailer that pulls farm animals...$150 cash for my college savings account...a plush tractor...and some cool soft rubber trucks and stuff. I am trying to think if I left anything out...I love all my new toys sooooo much.

Now....it was cake time!!!

his is my very own cake that my mommy made for me!!

But...before she gave it to me, they made me wear this silly ol' hat...I didn't like it much.
They all thought the hat was cute...hmm...I'm not convinced.
Everyone sang happy birthday to me...my mommy made sure and kept that fire away...
Let me have it....Hmm...what to do first....this tractor looks fun.
Just getting started....Mommy...do you want a bite???
Here's a BIG bite for you mommy!!! And, a BIG bite for me!!I know...Lets Smash it!!Oh my...what have I done???Such a silly mess!!!Are they gonna be mad??? I usually get in trouble for making a huge mess!!!???
Look how dirty my fingers are!!!

Now that I had made a total mess of my cake, myself, and Nana's floor, it was time for a quick bath, that left the bath tub very nasty, but I was clean again!!!
This is me, kissing my cousin Laynie. Laynie is 8 days older than me.

Playing with Laynie!!



My mommy thought I that I should sit in this chair...between two girls...I don't think so!!! The other girl is Sara-Kate, she is 8 days older than me too!!

I had a great party...and I can't wait until my San Angelo party!!!!!

2 comments:

The Shillingburg's said...

So cute!! Three bday parties??? You are crazy!

Db & Em said...

I love the cake pictures. It looks like he had a blast with it. Enjoy the rest of the parties.