Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who Knew Throwing a Ball Could be this much Fun!!

My boy is such a silly little boy. Yesterday he learned all by himself how to throw his red Spiderman ball. He was just playing away, and I heard him just bust out laughing, so I started watching him. He was throwing it, then chasing it. The Spiderman ball is one that I picked up at the Dollar Tree one day and it is a little mis-shapen, so it rolls funny and kind of bobbles around instead of rolling around.

He started it again today, so I went and dug the video camera out and caught it on camera!!!

Then, while I had the camera out, I managed to get him to perform a little bit.... Not as much as I would have liked...we have been working on "where's your eyes" and he has showed me once, but he wouldn't do it on camera at all!!

Hope you all enjoyed the little video clips...I tend to forget about the video camera as my digital camera is never more than a few feet away!!



No comments: