Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nothing New in Our World...

Well, there isn't a lot going on in our world at this time!! I have a horrible head cold and have been miserable for 3 days now!! Needless to say, Wesleigh and I haven't left the house since Saturday!! Wesleigh has a snotty nose, but I think that his may more allergies than anything else!! He is definately just as stubborn as he normally is!!

We are headed to Del Rio for the weekend to spend some time with Guy and Jaedyn! Wesleigh and I haven't seen them in a while, so it should be great times!! We aren't really looking forward to the late Friday night drive, and all afternoon on Sunday, but I guess we don't have a choice right now!!

I sure hope everyone else is feeling better than we are!! Stay well, and enjoy the fall weather!! Hopefully we will have some new out and about pictures to post after we get to feeling well!! We certianly haven't been camera material these past few days!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I hope you guys feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling... I've had something similar since Sunday night. Today was the first day I awoke feeling half way normal..
Hope you are better soon. The antibiotics should help.